Located in the Eastern Lakes region of New Hampshire, this historical resort community is a top-tourist destination and just short drive from Portland, Maine.
• This arear offers one of the top school districts in the state.
• Local residents and visitors enjoy summer activities on the lake including fishing, sailing, and recreational boating.
• This resort community also offers cultural activities throughout the year including museums, theaters, art galleries and musical and craft fairs.
• During the winter skiing is readily accessible with several resorts located within a 30 minute drive.
• Live in an area where others travel to hike the trails, fish the rivers and streams, and hunt the thousands of acres of forests.
• Direct access to Concord, NH and a short drive to Boston, Massachusetts.
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Job ID: PC 6182184
For more Primary Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.