PCS Phosphate in Aurora, NC is a phosphate mining operation that is part of the international fertilizer company, Potash Corporation. PCS Phosphate in Aurora is a leading regional employer and has over 800 employees at the Aurora, NC plant.
Aurora/Beaufort County NC:
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- 70 miles from the beaches of the Crystal Coast and approximately 100 miles from Nags Head and the world-famous Outer Banks
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Beaufort County provides diverse and affordable housing options – options, including waterfront housing
- A number of school choices including public, charter, parochial and private options
- Aurora, NC is home to the Aurora Fossil Museum, which has collections of gems, minerals and fossils.