Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices, and low income potential typically found throughout region. You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains and cities within Southern California.
- 45 minutes to Orange County, Los Angeles and Palm Springs
- 20 minutes to an international airport
- Short drive to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Mountain
- Major universities nearby- Loma Linda, UC Riverside, UC Irvine, USC, and UCLA
- 90 minutes to San Diego
- Close to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World and water parks
- Hiking, biking, skiing and golf all within your backyard!