Live where many vacation or retire in the western foothills of the Sierra Vista Mountain range, where you’ll quickly realize the fantastic life that awaits you. You’ll have the best of all activities such as skiing, hiking, climbing, and outrigger stores, great restaurants, bistros, and phenomenal regional wines.
- Safe community with access to San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley and Lake Tahoe
- Yosemite and Stanislaus National Forest at your back door
- Mediterranean climate with lots of sunshine and 4 seasons!
- Hiking, skiing, boating and fishing all within minutes
- Excellent live theater and entertainment
- Great restaurants, bistros and pubs, and local wineries
- Many educational options including excellent public schools, private schools including a Waldorf School, and charter schools
- The ideal environment to raise a family