A city on the river is an amazing place to live! We offer a family safe environment, quality people, college town and the ability to afford multiple vacations while saving for retirement, children’s educations and paying off debt! The big city is overrated and offers little for professional and financial satisfaction.
- Local river front property with unlimited water sports and outdoor adventures!
- Quality local public schools - safe family community - 2 local colleges and universities
- Beautiful rural area with year-round outdoor fun
- Mountains, skiing, hiking, biking, camping, state and national parks, within 1-hour drive
- Charming neighborhoods, affordable acreage, multiple places to live
- Regional hub of commerce - humble citizens want and need you
- Tourist and vacation attractions with multiple metro cities within 2-3 hours
- True American dream living - family first and financial stability