Live and work where you want to play! A city steeped in history where you can enjoy a uniquely dry, temperate climate, ideal for year-round recreational activities.
- Beautiful waterfront community with miles of recreation
- Boating, white-water rafting, canoeing, tubing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, disc and traditional golf, skate park, wineries and camping
- Easy access to Coeur d’Alene and Spokane
- Banana Belt of the Pacific Northwest – mild climate allows for year-round outdoor activities
- Two major universities and excellent schools
- Affordable housing: Avg. 3 bdrm. home cost is $209,766 (Trulia 10/15)
- Local Airport