Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers a low cost of living with all the amenities you could ask for. Coupled with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities –it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure.
- The community provides immediate access to big city amenities such as dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), a local mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theater), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more.
- Local Air Force Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market.
- Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com, a community college located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away.
- Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local regional airport with an easy drive to international airports.
- Unlimited access to four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing.