Live and practice in Central Pennsylvania! Located in a region with a draw area of over 550,000 people and in close proximity to the state capital. Enjoy the rolling hills, friendly atmosphere, and quaint neighborhoods within a short drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City and Washington DC.
• Enjoy nearby attractions including world famous Hershey Park amusement park, Hershey’s Chocolate World, and picturesque Lancaster County
• Metropolitan population of over a half of a million people
• 4th most affordable major housing market in the nation – National Association of Home Builders
• Commercial airport with non-stop flights to major US cities including Chicago, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, and Washington DC
• Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining and cultural activities within the city
• Outdoor paradise offering world-class fly fishing, hunting, camping, kayaking, and hiking