This beautiful, historic mountain community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Washington DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – just 2 hours away! Come enjoy a tremendous quality of life in a region of the country known for breathtaking mountain views and friendly people.
• Live in a regional hub with 100,000+ people in the draw area
• Enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities – downhill skiing less than an hour away, hiking, biking, fishing, and hunting just minutes away
• Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and eclectic shopping
• Nearby 4-year university with 6,000 undergraduates offers 44 undergraduate majors and 17 graduate programs
• Cost of living is 13.8% below the national average
• Live in a community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel – children still walk to school!
Job ID: PD 5391879