This community is a premier Southwest destination, with fascinating cultural activities in town, year-round festivals and a plethora of outdoor recreation nearby. Located on the high plains of New Mexico, you will have the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Come live in this genuine, hospitable, family friendly community featuring diverse and historic homes on tree lined streets.
- Thriving downtown with a variety of activities including museums, art galleries, planetarium, symphony orchestra, parks, zoo and wildlife refuge park
- Nearby resort community and national parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreation - fishing, boating, kayaking, skiing, sandboarding, camping, hiking, and biking
- Low cost of living - 16% lower than US national average
- Affordable and varied housing market- 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,646 square feet for $250,000!
- Reputable public and private schools offering an assortment of programs and resources
- Regional airport with jet service to Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix