Known as the “City of Trees” and “Capitol City”, your California experience begins here. From exploring the numerous city amenities in downtown Sacramento, surrounding yourself with the diverse natural beauty of the area or taking in the rich history, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy.
• Easy access to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Reno and Yosemite
• Safe, family friendly and manicured neighborhoods offering an affordable housing market with a median home price of $270,000.
• Ethnically diverse community with all religious denominations represented
• Top notch education with several excellent school districts in the region which include California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons schools as well as UC Davis and California State University, Sacramento near by
• Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park and festivals
• Close proximity to multiple shopping malls, zoo, skiing, hiking, rafting, kayaking, golf courses, and beaches
• Immediate access to an international airport