With a population that grows to 100,000 daily, residents still enjoy short commute times, a multitude of entertainment and dining options, and a beautiful backdrop all with a low cost of living and a welcoming small town feel. Cape Girardeau is situated on the Mississippi River right above the boot hills of Southeast Missouri and is home to Southeast Missouri State.
• This position schedule will be Monday through Thursday (4 DAY WORK WEEK)
• NO WEEKENDS
• ZERO Administrative headaches! You simply practice Pediatric Dentistry, leave the rest to us.
• The patient volume ranges between 35-40 per day.
• Practice currently has a 4 month lead time for Treatment and a 3 month lead time on New Patients.
• As the incoming dentist, you will practice in a 3-year-old, beautifully decorated facility with you own Office w/ restroom, 3 treatment rooms, 5 hygiene rooms, in-house X-ray, two consultation rooms, two separate waiting rooms one is the general, the other a special Sensory Room.
• Clinic currently employees 5 dental assistants, 1 team leader, an insurance coordinator and front desk staff.