We are a diverse metropolitan community offering top-ranked education and affordability to the over 800,000 residents in the area. This city was built by those with entrepreneurial spirits which contributed to innovations in technology, defense, and aerospace which continues today.
- Listed as #3 'City in the Nation for Excellence in Health Care' – Healthgrades
- Cost of living is 20.4% lower than US Average – ranked ‘No. 1 Most Affordable Cities’ – Forbes, 2012
- ‘No. 1 Medium-Sized Metropolitan Area for Economic Development’ – Site Selection Magazine
- Excellent academic institutions: nation's leading public schools – top ten in Ohio for private schools, colleges, and universities
- Thriving arts, cultural, and entertainment including a ballet, philharmonic orchestra, opera, theater company, art galleries, and museums
- Nationally-recognized regional parks system – hundreds of miles of biking and walking trails – recreational lakes and rivers nearby
- International airport and easy access to Cincinnati, Columbus, and Louisville