This community of over 425,000 offers numerous cultural and educational amenities. The community is recognized as one of “America’s Most Livable Cities”.
• Live in the heart of downtown or in one of the many suburbs
• One suburb rank among the “Top 10 Best Family Towns” by Family Circle Magazine
• Enjoy one of the states 24 state parks and numerous museums and historical sites
• Another suburb rank among the “Top 100 Great American Towns” by Money Magazine
• Excellent educational opportunities from public to private schools - plus numerous colleges and universities to further you education
• Outdoor activities are abundant with camping, hunting, fishing, boating and golfing throughout the region