Des Moines has been consistently ranked as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S by US News and World Report. The area boasts 22 higher education institutes and has the highest graduation rate in the country for secondary education. In addition Des Moines is ranked #4 in the U.S. as the best city for young families. Culture, nightlife, recreation are all available within minutes. Come enjoy the good life in a vibrant progressive city.
• #2 most affordable place to live in the U.S., cost of living is 40% less than the Northeast.
• World class cultural amenities and a vibrant downtown. Visit galleries and take in the famers market. End the day visiting one of the numerous craft breweries or farm to market restaurants owned by James Beard nominated chefs.
• Endless nightlife options are available downtown or in university pockets throughout the area.
• Education options are endless for your kids and for the adult. Two states universities in your backyard and numerous private and liberal arts options are available.
• Parks and recreation are the backbone of this community with walking and biking trails throughout the metro. Enjoy numerous world class golfing options good enough to host the Solheim Cup and the PGA tour.