For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383.
PFC Floyd K. Lindstrom Outpatient Clinic
* Primary care services for veterans in the Colorado Springs area.
* Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
* Personal Care: Highly qualified primary and specialty care and mental health providers with referrals to the Denver VA Medical Center.
* Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
* Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Services at the New Colorado Springs Clinic:
*Optometry, Audiology, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Laboratory, Compensation and Pension, CWT, Homeless, and the Pre and Post-Surgical Clinic will be located on the first floor.
*Primary Care services, OEF/OIF, wound care, and MOVE classroom will be located on the second floor. Dental, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Clinics will be located on the third floor.
*New Services: MRI, CT, ultrasound, and x-ray services as well as the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) will be located on the first floor.
*The new clinic will be a tobacco-free campus. Please help us make this move to an improved health environment by refraining from using any form of tobacco on the campus, including the parking lot.