This organization is an EOE employer/individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
• Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
• Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
• Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma