Come and discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
• California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
• Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks - Yosemite, Sequoia, and King’s Canyon
• Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
• International airport with direct non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
• Major State University, community colleges, and nursing schools
• Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
• All denominations of religious worship available
• Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
• Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
• Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries