This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
• A thriving downtown square brimming with shopping, restaurants and culture
• Enjoy all four seasons, mild summers and easy access to world class skiing
• Endless regional and local festivals, golf, skiing, biking and hiking
• Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market
• A close-knit, welcoming community with some of the best schools in the state
• Drive two short hours to revel in all that Boston has to offer
Job ID: PHY 5862075