Live, work, and play in a city that has grown over 15% in the last 10 years and now boast of over 300,000 people in the immediate draw area. Fine dining, an outdoor paradise, and a wealth of cultural activities can be experienced within just minutes of this regional city.
- Enjoy no state income tax in Texas
- Excellent public and private school options to choose from
- Major 4-year university with over 30,000 students located within city limits
- Unemployment rate that is 50% below the national average
- Cost of living that is 15.6% below the national average
- International airport with daily flights to Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Austin, Denver, San Antonio, and Phoenix
- Many housing options to choose from including new suburbia construction, hobby farms on acreage, condominiums, or nostalgic Victorian style homes