Surround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors and away from the “hustle and bustle” while living in one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
• Live very well in a community with extremely affordable housing
• What are your favorite outdoor activities? Whether it's boating, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, off-road motorsports or golf, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here. In addition to offering easy access to many recreational areas, it is home to three National Wildlife Refuges, making it a natural choice for nature lovers.
• You won’t be shoveling snow, but you can be close to it and skiing or snowboarding within 5 hours in either AZ or CA
• Very rich medical community with excellent medical services
• Local Community college and university extension degree programs available
• Family-oriented community with public and private schools
• 350 days of gorgeous sunshine
• Local airport or several international airports are within driving distance