Have the opportunity to live and practice, where others vacation. Located along one of the largest rivers in the country, this community offers over 300 days of sunshine and adventure around every corner.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture, and activities.
- Easy access to California; Las Vegas, Nevada: Grand Canyon and an international airport.
- Live in town or one of its many nearby communities.
- Safe neighborhoods, scenic housing options with an affordable cost of living with a median house price of only $156,000.
- Spend your days off boating along the Colorado River, fishing on Lake Mohave, camping in the Grand Canyon, spending the weekend in Las Vegas, just sitting back and enjoying the scenery …the list goes on and on!!!
- University and community college in town, together with an excellent K-12 school system.