It’s not about where you live, but how you live. Welcome to the Land of Enchantment.
High up on the Colorado plateau, your new home is calling out to you. At an elevation of 5,400 feet, the views are breathtaking and endless. Flanked by the powerful and rugged beauty of towering buttes and mesas, few places evoke such a feeling of being “right with the world”. Enjoy every outdoor amenity imaginable, and then sit back in awe of sunsets that are artistic masterpieces.
- Best fly fishing in the nation! People flock from across the country to this destination
- Private and nationally-ranked, award-winning public golf course - $35 for 18 holes per cart
- Endless trails for mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding
- World-class snow skiing only a short, one-hour drive away
- Fantastic real estate - classic and southwest homes - gated communities, acreage and hilltop
- Excellent school systems, both public and parochial - 15:1 student to teacher ratio