PUD SM 7172473
Portland, Maine, the state’s most populous city, is the center of vibrant arts, cultural, and restaurant scene. Enjoy the convenience of an international airport, four seasons of scenic beauty and year-round recreational opportunities, all in a safe region where the dream of living on the water, in the countryside, or a hip city lifestyle can become a reality.
• Live and work in “Vacationland”, an outdoor playground; choose skiing, snowshoeing, fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing…there’s an activity for all ages and activity levels all year long
• With one of the lowest levels of crime in the country, Maine is a safe place to live and work
• Fulfilling the dream of living on the water can be a reality here, or the countryside, in a small town, or hip city living are all within a reasonable price and below other parts of the U.S.
• Maine offers a wide array of top-ranked public-school systems, private school options, and an array of well-known colleges and universities in the New England region
• Portland offers plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and an international airport
• One of the 13 Greatest Destination Food Towns in America, Portland is a culinary paradise
• With Boston only 90 minutes by car or a quick train ride, and New York City and D.C. both easy direct flights, Portland is well-suited for business or pleasure
Job ID: PUD SM 7172473