Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a premier center for short-term rehab and sub-acute care, as well as long-term care. The Rehabilitation Program is situated on its own beautiful unit, designed specifically with the comfort of our short-term rehab patients in mind. The therapy is goal oriented, with the objective of accelerating each patient’s recovery. Park Crescent also offers one of the most advanced wound care programs in the area. The broad range of cases treated includes chronic wounds, diabetic skin ulcerations, post-surgical or amputation infections, severe burns, stage II, III, and IV open wounds, and deep ulcerations with exposed tendons and bone.
Currently home to a diverse cultural mecca of people representing countries from around the globe, East Orange combines the best of urban and suburban living. Spacious and affordable housing, main commercial corridors, transit access and historic green spaces make East Orange a quintessential city for urban renewal. East Orange, NJ is within minutes of suburban shopping, nightlife, and dining.
- 30 minutes from New York City, residents of East Orange, NJ enjoy a quick commute to the Big Apple
- 1 hour from New Jersey beaches
- 1 hour from western New Jersey for skiing and snowboarding
- 1 hour from the Pocono Mountains-enjoy hiking, swimming, skiing and snowboarding
- Close proximity to historical landmarks include Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial
- Nearby Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.