Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside population: 303,000
- The University of California, Riverside, is located in the north eastern part of the city.
- Riverside is located in the Inland Empire metropolitan area, 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
- The Inland Empire, which includes San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, is situated just east of greater Los Angeles and is home to more than 4 million people. As the 12th largest metropolitan area in the US and one of the fastest growing regions in California, the Inland Empire is a thriving urban center and has become a manufacturing/shipping hub for many big companies. Residents of the Inland Empire can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California. The IE offers affordable housing, plenty of shopping, and it is only a short drive to either Los Angeles or San Diego Counties.
- Community Website: http://www.riversideca.gov/