PeaceHealth Medical Group & Hospitals - Sedro-Woolley
Hospital: PeaceHealth United General Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving several communities with a catchment area of 50,000 over more than 2,000 square miles in Skagit and Whatcom counties. The hospital has cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonary and sleep medicine and soon behavioral health coverage provided by the PeaceHealth system.
What Sedro-Woolley, Washington has to offer:
- Located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains along the Skagit River, enjoy serene countryside scenery.
- Easy access to an abundance of recreational and cultural amenities including skiing, water sports, hunting, biking, horse-back riding, and fishing.
- Sedro-Woolley is one hour north of Seattle; 20 minutes south of Bellingham; and 1 hour south of Vancouver, BC. The community is located only minutes from the Puget Sound Bay overseeing many wonderful island communities, with whale-watching, deep-sea fishing and boating opportunities.
- Hear what our providers have to say about living and working in Sedro-Woolley: http://bit.ly/2hzcwpj
A few PeaceHealth benefits:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to participate to mission trips to El Salvador
- Washington state does not have income tax