Join PeaceHealth’s ENT practice at University District!
- PeaceHealth is seeking an Otolaryngologist with Otology experience or interest
- This is an established practice with a mix of general Otolaryngology cases
- Collegial group is made up of, 3 physicians and 1 PA
- ENT office suite is shared with 3 full time audiologists (1 audiologist is a Cochlear implant specialist)
- Physicians and Audiologists schedule duel appointments for patients
- Large internal referrals from Primary Care providers within PeaceHealth and the community
- Supportive leadership and Clinic Manager
- Scribe model – full administrative support
- 3 clinic days and 1 OR day
- Call schedule: 1:8
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, in your own backyard.
- Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts.
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trip in El Salvador