Peak to Peak Emergency Physicians
Peak to Peak Emergency Physicians, a subsidiary of Longs Peak Emergency Physicians, is staffing a hybrid emergency/urgent care center in June of 2016. This new center, Indian Peaks Emergency & Urgent Care Center, will provide patients a convenient, single point of access to care for urgent and emergent medical conditions with fees based on the type of care required.
- Peak to Peak Emergency Physicians is partnering with Centura Health, the largest health network in Colorado, and Longmont United Hospital to develop Indian Peaks Emergency & Urgent Care Center. Longs Peak Emergency Physicians has staffed the Emergency Department at Longmont United Hospital since 1991.
- Indian Peaks Emergency & Urgent Care Center is scheduled to open June 1st, 2016. It is located 25 minutes from Boulder, Longmont and Denver along the I-25 corridor in a rapidly growing area along the Front Range. Current services offered at this site include primary care, dermatology, orthopedics and spine, behavioral health, imaging, lab and integrated therapies.
- It will be open 24/7, staffed by residency trained, board certified emergency physicians, emergency-trained nurses, radiology technicians and other clinical specialists.
- Licensed with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- This area offers the metropolitan amenities of world-class restaurants, museums, performing arts and national sporting venues.
- Great access to the Colorado Rocky Mountains for summer and winter fun. A multitude of outdoor recreational activities exist including: snow skiing, boarding, mountain biking and hiking, and rafting, to name a few.