Penn Medicine of Woodbury Heights
Penn Medicine at WoodburyHeights is a 37,000 square-foot outpatient medical center located in Woodbury, NJ. The site opened in July 2010.
Highlights of the facility include:
- An integrated model of care. Instead of separate offices, physicians share space to allow for better coordination between primary care, specialty care and diagnostic services.
- Common electronic medical record. All of the physicians at the center use a common electronic medical record that is linked across the entire health system, Epic. Patients will have access to their medical records through a secure Web site and are able to communicate electronically with their physician's office.
- Expanded hours. Many of the practices at the center offer extended hours in the evenings and on weekends to accommodate the needs of patients.
Primary uses of the building include:
- Primary health care (internal medicine and obstetrics/gynecology).
- Home care and hospice services.
- Specialty care (cardiology, pulmonology, rheumatology, surgery, therapy and fitness, urogynecology).
- Diagnostic services (outpatient lab, radiology, sleep medicine).