Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Peru and surrounding area, including a Clinical Pharmacist and Dietician on site for patient education needs.
- Mental Health services including individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP).
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to VA Medical Centers in Marion, Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana and Ann Arbor Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergent medications will be able to be filled at designated local pharmacies.
Veterans Health Administration Organization Profile