Primary & Multi-Specialty Clinics of Anaheim, Inc. (PMCA)
Primary & Multi-Specialty Clinics of Anaheim, Inc. (DBA), Gateway Medical Center is a multi-specialty medical practice that has served the Anaheim area since 1984. We provide comprehensive primary medical care to our patients out of our three clinic locations found in Anaheim, Anaheim Hills and Santa Ana California. Gateway Medical Center also offers an Urgent Care and a Workman’s Comp clinic.
We have over twenty providers and sixty front and back office staff working to ensure you are getting the best care possible!
We offer our patients:
- Same Day Appointments available as needed.
- Multi-Specialty Services including allergy, immunology, nutritional education, female health and more.
- Multi-Lingual Physicians and Staff.
- Live Language Interpreting Machines with over 30 languages available during clinic hours, with languages including American Sign Language.
- Patient Point interactive patient care technology which delivers educational and sponsored brand content through a cohesive communication platform that includes interactive exam room touchscreens, enabling providers to send exam notes to patients right from the exam room!
- Patient Portal Access where patients can view future appointments, review on-file vitals and review current medications.
- Senior Resource Center staffed daily with independent, licensed professionals to assist seniors with their Medicare needs, offered as a complimentary service on our main campus.
- Onsite partners: Pharmacy, Cardiology, Radiology and Orthopedics.
- Wellness Clinic including house calls for disease management, with extended and weekend hours.