Columbus Regional Health Physicians has a full time employment opportunity for an experienced BC/BE Internal Medicine/Peds or Family Medicine Physician to be a part of a thriving group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Guaranteed salary for two years followed by a productivity model with quality bonuses
- Set hours and no call coverage
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Generous Vacation Days
- CME Allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Stipend during residency
- Potential for student loan repayment
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house “Physician Support Team” is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians are a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.