Providence Community Health Centers
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. (PCHC), founded in 1968, is the only Federally Qualified Heath Center (FQHC) in Providence, Rhode Island. With 11 facilities in Providence, PCHC has recruited some of the area's most prestigious physicians and empowered them to make a difference providing quality care to 50,000 patients in the city and the surrounding communities.
- PCHC employs a highly skilled, compassionate, culturally diverse workforce committed to improving the health status of the community.
- PCHC Services include family and adult medicine, behavioral health, ob/gyn, pediatrics, asthma/allergy care, optometry, and health education.
- PCHC DENTAL has 18 dental chairs serving children and pregnant women, including oral surgery. A second dental clinic is located at PCHC Crossroads, and serves homeless individuals.
- PCHC EXPRESS is open seven days per week plus weekday evenings to provide care for urgent problems to new and current patients when their primary care provider is unavailable.
- Providence is the second largest city in New England.
- PCHC serves almost one in four city residents.
- PCHC is an IRS recognized (501) C (3) non-profit organization.
- PCHC has 400 full-time and part-time employees.
To learn more, please visit www.pchcproviders.org