Live, work, and play in beautiful BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, a city with a draw area of over 1 million people. Everything you need for your day to day amenities you will find in Birmingham including fine dining and superb shopping experiences.
• Birmingham – Shuttlesworth International Airport is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Birmingham and offers non-stop flights to 20 cities.
• Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from in the region
• A revitalized downtown area offers urban loft living or choose to live in a nearby suburb, on a hobby farm with acreage, or commute from out of town/state for your shift work.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 27% BELOW the national average.
• Located just 4 hours to the golden sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico and the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.