Located in the gorgeous and historic region of western Maryland, this community offers a family-friendly atmosphere with all the necessary amenities available locally and direct access to Washington D.C. and Baltimore.
- Easy daily commute to Frederick, MD; quick access to Washington D.C., and Baltimore, MD
- Housing includes new construction and older quality homes at a cost of living which is 12.4% below the national average
- Activity options include the numerous public and private golf courses, parks, lakes, hiking, biking,and skiing within a short drive during the winter months
- The revitalized downtown offers upscale dining, performing arts, museums, theaters and boutique shopping
- Higher education from the University of Maryland and Mt. St. Mary’s locally; magnet and top-ranked public and private schools
- Within one hour to Baltimore International Airport and 65 miles to Dulles International Airport
Job ID: RDIR 4231398
For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.