Enjoy all that California offers in this sunny, affordable, and family-friendly community. This rapidly-growing “Gateway to the Sequoias” sits just minutes away from the Sierra Nevada offering an outdoor paradise with all the amenities of a major metropolis.
- Local population over 250,000 people – over 300 days of sunshine annually –
- Award-winning California Distinguished and Blue Ribbon schools
- Less than an hour to Sequoia National Park – enjoy skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, backpacking, and whitewater rafting
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, professional sporting events, amusement parks and beaches all with in an easy drive
- Regional airport in town with international airport just an hour away
- Ethnically diverse community with various denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities