Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- Enjoy all four seasons
- Outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, skiing, horseback riding, hiking, boating, & hunting
- Amenities - national park, orchestra, shopping mall, theater, restaurants, lakes, and museums
- Local and international airport
- Diverse and affordable housing - 4-bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,328 square-feet home for $155,900
- Excellent private and public schools – 15 to 1 student to teacher ratio