This family-friendly community is located on the border of North Carolina and Virginia and offers direct access to some of the south’s most historic and widely-traveled areas. Tree-lined neighborhoods, urban downtown living, and country-side escapes feed the growing businesses, upscale restaurants and thriving economy of this area.
• Enjoy four seasons and live within a quick drive to Norfolk, Lynchburg, Virginia Beach, and the Outer Banks
• Complete modernization and expansion with urban living and scenic historical neighborhoods throughout the community
• Outdoor amphitheater where the city holds concerts, shows and events
• Cost of living below the national average and a tax friendly community
• Local Amtrack and access to International Airport in Raleigh, NC and domestic air in Greensboro, NC
Job ID: RHU 7542634