Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family friendly community. This city provides easy access to the Bay Area- Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose, the coast- San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles and Santa Barbara, & Southern California - Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. Residents love living close to everything, while still enjoying a high quality of life more akin to the Midwest than the hustle of the California metros.
• Gateway to the Sequoias - less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
• 300+ days of sunshine each year
• Rapidly growing community - nearly 140,000 in population and growing!
• Community has numerous award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
• Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
• Easy access to international airport with direct flights to most major US hubs
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities