Located in close proximity to New York City, the long island community offers world-renowned treasures from the 120 miles of pristine beaches that shape the coastline, to rich East End farmland contributing to booming and award-winning wine country and all the culture and history in between, there’s no other place in the world that compares. To have the ease of access to the unparalleled New York City and then within minutes be resting on a beach enjoying fresh oysters and local sparkling wine is the ultimate destination experience.
• Direct access and short commute to NYC - Seven bridges and two tunnels within the city connect Long Island
• Ability to live and work in one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse areas
• Compared to New York, Long Island cost of living is 25% below the cities average, Sperling’s Best
• Community offers an abundance of outdoor amenities including picturesque fire island beaches, hiking high wooded bluffs, biking oceanfront paths, surfing, top-tier shopping in The Hamptons, and visiting multiple scenic state parks such as Sunken Meadow State Park
• Rated Top 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations in the world by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, for over 45 years Long Island has grown award winning, high quality wine and is home to over 60 wineries
Job ID: RHU 9453363