This location in Las Vegas is experiencing significant growth. It is a great place to raise a family and has great schools. With an area that continues to grow, the city has many great amenities to offer. Live and work where others come to vacation!
• Approximately 300 days of sunshine per year.
• Low cost of living to include no state income tax or school taxes.
• Property taxes are only about 1% of your home value.
• Within an hour enjoy snow skiing, hiking, biking, over 60 golf courses, horseback riding.
• World-class shopping, resorts, spas and restaurants.
• 100 art centers and 30 museums.
• NASCAR and a professional sports team on the way.
• Major university as well as a medical school.
• International airport with direct flights to Europe, Mexico, Canada, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City to name a few.
• Numerous and excellent public and private school options.
• The median sale price of a home is only $195,100.