This extraordinary community located in the beautiful “Piney Woods of Texas”, just 130 miles east of Dallas, offers a very safe and family-friendly environment, great weather, an abundance of recreational outdoor actives and entertainment for all.
- No state income tax and low cost of living that is 15.6% below the national average
- International airport
- Countless of outdoor activities including golfing, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, camping, farming, lakes, rivers, water parks, and state parks
- Plenty of entertainment, from high school sports to professional college sports, museums, festivals, etc…
- A variety of amenities - golf courses, shopping malls, outlet museums, symphonies, and local zoos
- Excellent public and private schools to choose from
- Population of about 85,000