This extraordinary community located in the beautiful “Piney Woods of Texas”, just 130 miles east of Dallas, offers a very safe and family friendly environment, great weather and an abundance of recreational/outdoor activities and entertainment for all.
• Outdoor recreation: Golfing, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, camping, farming, lakes & rivers, water parks, river walk and state parks
• Entertainment includes high school and college sports, professional sports, museums, festivals, etc.
• Shopping malls, shopping centers, boutiques, chain and private restaurant and much more
• Population: 85,000
• Median home price is $114,000
• Good public and private schools