RN NP/PA 2301362
This charming university town offers an affordable cost of living, combining premier cultural, economic, and educational opportunities.
• Ranked 15th in the nation, and 9th in the western United States in overall quality of life by The Business Journals.com (Bizjournals.com)
• Authentic “small town” atmosphere
• Affordable living - cost of living is 14.7% lower than the U.S. average / median home price is $115,900 (Sperling’s Best Places)
• Recreational offerings include public parks, baseball fields, golfing, fishing, camping, hiking and much more
• Relaxed southwestern city with a thriving economy based on agriculture, technology and education