Excellent educational system and your children can still safely play in the streets
- Unmatched low cost of living –Superb quality of life- Vibrant cultural destination
- University town – over 13,000 students and 120 majors
- University was rated one of the “Best in the Midwest” by Prince Review
- Outstanding Medical community with three full service hospitals
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Excellent shopping and fine dining
- Private and public school system – Among the best ACT scores in the nation
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, Division 1- Football and Basketball, soccer and baseball fields!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: RO 483472