Reside in a metropolitan city with a service area of over 900,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, the most affordable real estate in CA, and close proximity to Los Angeles County.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Entertainment, fine dining, shopping, festivals, modern amenities & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees