Radiology Affiliates Imaging
Radiology Affiliates Imaging, formerly known as Radiology Affiliates of Central New Jersey, is a 55 physician radiology practice (and growing!) serving our patients for over 45 years. RAI is one of the largest and most prestigious medical diagnostic imaging practices in the region, performing over 900,000 procedures per year. We provide services to eleven regional hospitals (across five health systems) and five imaging centers in the Philadelphia area, central New Jersey, northern Delaware, and Scranton, PA. RAI physicians are board certified with subspecialties in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology, body imaging, pediatric radiology and women's imaging. Visit our website at www.4rai.com.
RAI has an immediate opening for a full time, general diagnostic radiologist to join our team in the Philadelphia area. The qualified candidate should be comfortable with all facets of general diagnostic radiology as well as mammography including tomosynthesis.
This opportunity is a full-time, onsite, partnership-track position with a weekend requirement of only 13 weekends per year. Radiologists also receive a post call day following each call weekend. Overnight call is not required. We have a commitment to quality and ardently promote and invest in the professional development of our radiologists through a comprehensive quality assurance program. We offer highly competitive compensation, as well as malpractice insurance coverage & healthcare reimbursement.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be comfortable with all aspects of general diagnostic radiology. Interventional procedures not required
- Be comfortable reading mammography including tomosynthesis
- A proven track record of outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is expected
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (or board-eligible for recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines)
- Preferred licensure in Pennsylvania
Send CV to email@example.com