Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
Ours is the only rehabilitation facility in the area that offers a comprehensive range of programs and services to meet every level of rehabilitative need. Amenities include:
- A 62-bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit including an 11-bed secured Brain Injury Unit
- A 50-bed Transitional Sub-Acute Unit for skilled care
- Highly skilled Reading Hospital therapists
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapy programming
- Therapeutic recreation and activities
- Spacious private rooms with large private bathrooms and flat screen televisions
- Aquatic therapy pool
- On-site pharmacy, laboratory, and radiological services
- Outdoor therapeutic garden
- Comfortable lounges with flat screen televisions, computers, and free internet access
- Plenty of visiting areas for patients, friends, and families
- Easy access and free parking
We are the only hospital in the region to be accredited by both the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and The Joint Commission.
Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing is the only hospital in the region accredited by both the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and The Joint Commission. Our Stroke Specialty and Brain Injury Programs are also CARF-accredited.
Accreditation by CARF is evidence that Reading Hospital strives to improve efficiency, fiscal health, and service delivery – creating a foundation for continuous quality improvement and consumer satisfaction.
Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.