Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana (RHI)
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana opened in January 1992 as one of the few freestanding rehabilitation hospitals in Indiana, RHI is owned by two of the largest, most well-respected healthcare systems in the state: Indiana University Health and St. Vincent Health.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana provides personalized, compassionate care that enables individuals to regain hope and independence after life-changing injury or illness.
RHI leads the practice of rehabilitative medicine through internationally-recognized translational research, innovative and patient-centered care, and holistic training.
We will achieve this vision through the following:
- Achieving in superior patient outcomes
- Embracing innovative treatment methods
- Recruiting outstanding clinical expertise
- Training the next generation of rehabilitation professionals
- Seeking partnerships with other community members who serve our patient population
- Providing a lifetime continuum of services for our patients
Treating each individual with dignity and respect
Pioneering in research leading to better outcomes
Providing an empathetic and healing environment
Providing community outreach and advocacy for individuals with disabilities through our staff, physicians, and the RHI Foundation.
About Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport; "Best Airport in North America" eight years in a row
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and winner of the National Biking Award
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati